4 • Checklists • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay by means of Trevor Quachri
• eight • song to Me • [Floyd and Brittney] • novella by means of Richard A. Lovett
• forty • lights Up the mind: using Electromagnetic Radiation to Stimulate Neurons • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay through Kyle Kirkland
• forty nine • not anything to worry • poem via Kate Gladstone
• forty nine • Nothing to worry • inside paintings by way of uncredited
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • shortstory through Carl Frederick
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • inside art by means of Joshua Meehan
• sixty one • Wine, girls, and Stars • shortstory through Thoraiya Dyer
• 70 • this is often As I desire to Be Restored • shortstory through Christie Yant
• seventy three • In instances to come back (Analog, January-February 2014) • [In instances to return (Analog)] • essay through uncredited
• seventy four • Product remembers • poem by way of Mary A. Turzillo
• seventy five • Product recollects • inside art by way of uncredited
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • novelette by way of Rob Chilson
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • inside art by way of Zelda Devon
• ninety one • the matter with Reproducible insects • shortstory via Marie DesJardin
• ninety six • similar to Grandma Used to Make • shortstory via Brenta Blevins
• ninety eight • Racing Prejudice • shortstory via John Frye, III
• a hundred • On Investigating Heretical Gizmos • [The exchange View] • essay via Jeffery D. Kooistra
• 103 • Technological Plateau • shortstory by way of Michael Turton
• a hundred and ten • This Quiet airborne dirt and dust • shortstory by way of Karl Bunker
• one hundred ten • This Quiet dirt • inside paintings by way of Kurt Huggins
• a hundred and twenty • made up our minds Spirits • novelette via gray Rollins
• 132 • Lockstep (Part 2 of four) • serial by way of Karl Schroeder
• 132 • Lockstep • inside art via Mark Evans
• a hundred and eighty • The Reference Library (Analog, January-February 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay through Don Sakers
• 181 • evaluation: Mars, Inc.: The Billionaire's membership through Ben Bova • evaluate through Don Sakers
• 182 • evaluation: Ghost Spin by means of Chris Moriarty • evaluate by means of Don Sakers
• 182 • evaluate: at the Razor's facet via Michael Flynn • evaluate via Don Sakers
• 183 • overview: Transcendental by means of James Gunn • overview through Don Sakers
• 183 • evaluation: John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood through Michael D. dealers • evaluation by means of Don Sakers
• 184 • Brass Tacks (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay via numerous
• 184 • Letter: the writer Responds ... (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay through Haris A. Durrani
• 186 • Letter (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay through Rick Norwood
• 187 • 2013 Index (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via uncredited
• one hundred ninety • It's Anlab Time back (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by means of uncredited
• 192 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay by means of Anthony R. Lewis [as by way of Anthony Lewis ]
Read or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
Similar horror books
HOW the youngsters DIED used to be A SURPRISE.
As a physician, Stuart Rice needs to care for the non-public discomfort of others. whilst his neighbors' child dies a crib dying, Stuart and his spouse spend the summer season supporting to appease their friends' grief . . . and shortly their horror.
WHEN THEY DIED was once A SHOCK.
For their child is barely the newest kinfolk tragedy: twenty-nine babies spanning generations have all suffered an identical, inexplicable destiny. the hunt for the reply turns into Stuart's obsession . . . and his inner most nightmare.
WHY THEY DIED was once SHEER TERROR.
For Stuart Rice is ready to benefit the harrowing fact of the crib. And existence and demise won't ever carry an identical that means back . . .
A searing novel within the vintage culture of Stephen King and John Saul.
Twenty years earlier than "The Da Vinci Code" Paul Kent wrote a spiritual secret mystery that questions the conventional teachings of Roman Catholicism. whereas it's no longer a truly popular novel, it used to be one I continually remembered and desired to learn back. one other reviewer stated it's a hidden unknown gem, and that i couldn't agree more.
As this can be a experiment I did, I'd relish any suggestions in case you locate any blunders in any respect, regardless of how small, simply depart a remark or PM me.
Over the process award-winning collections and a severely acclaimed novel, The Croning, Laird Barron has arisen as one of many most powerful and most unique literary voices in glossy horror and the darkish brilliant. Melding supernatural horror with hardboiled noir, espionage, and a systematic spine, Barron’s tales have garnered serious acclaim and feature been reprinted in different year’s most sensible anthologies and nominated for a number of awards, together with the Crawford, foreign Horror Guild, Shirley Jackson, Theodore Sturgeon, and international delusion awards.
Condominium of Passion
Hildreth condo. On a moonlight evening in early spring, twenty-seven humans entered the mansion’s labyrinthine halls, to partake in an orgy of diabolical debauchery, the likes of which beggared description. And one after the other, twenty-six of them have been butchered in position. The twenty-seventh physique used to be by no means recovered.
House of Sin
The screams have pale, and the blood has dried however the spectral residence is still. .. waiting.
House of Hell
Welcome to the mansion made in Hell.
Where the temple of evil is your personal physique. ..
An omnibus variation that includes the 1st volumes in Thomas A. Watson's darkish Titan trip series.
The long-predicted Coronal Mass Ejection has eventually hit the Earth, nearly destroying civilization. Nathan Owens has been prepping for a catastrophe like this for years, yet now he’s one thousand miles clear of his family members and his safe haven. He’ll need to hire all his hard-won survivalist talents to save lots of his present group, earlier than he starts his lengthy trip via doomsday to come again domestic.
- Sawfish: A Deep Sea Thriller
- Night Terrors: The Ghost Stories of E. F. Benson
- The Night Class
Extra info for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)
Winman. ” “I have a headache,” Deacon said and rubbed at the furrowed spot between his eyebrows. ” “Well that’s just too bad, Deke. ” Deacon opens an eye and glares at her. ” “Then why don’t you enlighten me,” Chance replies, pushing down the anger, resisting the weary, exasperated part of her that wants to give the bottle right back to him and tell Deacon to go fuck himself. “You remember a guy named Soda? ” “No,” Chance says. “I don’t. ” Down on the street a horn blows, and Chance remembers Alice, waiting dutifully in her truck.
Deacon? ” Two hallways branch off the foyer, a short one leading to their bedroom and the unfinished nursery, and a longer one leading towards the front of the building, to the living room and kitchen. Either way, there’s only darkness beyond the warm edges of the lamplight, and Chance calls to Deacon again. “In here,” he calls back, his voice drifting to her down the long hallway leading to the living room. She leaves the light behind, following his voice like bread crumbs. ” and she turns on another lamp, another of her grandparents’ Tiffany relics, and Deacon curses and immediately covers his eyes with his left hand.
He’s probably just taking a nap or something. Don’t worry. ” “I’ll be fine,” Chance says again, trying not to sound annoyed. ” “Then I’ll wait here until you get inside. ” And Chance starts to tell her that’s silly, but there’s no point arguing once Alice has made up her mind, and all she really wants now is to sit down and take her shoes off. “See you tomorrow,” she says and closes the truck door. She can feel Alice watching her as she enters her code into the security pad by the front door, types *0 and BUFO, and the door buzzes and the lock clicks open.
Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)